WW2 Desert Armour

Had some 15mm Peter Pig figures lying around for quite some time, I think they were a project my dad did for me. Looking at doing something that might not take up to much time while looking for a new job I thought I'd add a little bit to this set, might even look at rebasing the figures I have.
This is what I've got on the bench at the moment: 5 Plastic Soldier Company Pzr 3 F and 5 Zvezda Matilda 2. The base coats were Flames of War armour spray base coat.








The new phone has a rather good camera on it as well

Comments

  1. What i do not realize is actually how you're not actually much more well-liked than you might be now. You're very intelligent. You realize therefore considerably relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from numerous varied angles. official records of the civil war

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Painting 15mm US Moderns

1/35 US Soldier Iraq