Americans WW2

Well, it's been a long time since I last posted anything on here, so here is the next instalment...

I have recently purchased some Valiant Miniature figures (link). I got the American GIs and the Germans in Normandy, some very nice figures. Once I've got enough painted up will try them out with a set of rules that my dad put together a little while ago.
Also for the Valiant Miniatures I had a pair of Pzr III Ausf. J by Italeri which I based and then painted up. To equal the forces out I purchased a set of Håt Armourfast Sherman M4A3 (link), one of which I converted into a Sherman ARV.

Below are pictures of my construction of the Sherman ARV and painted Sherman and Valiant models:



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WW2 Desert Armour

Painting 15mm US Moderns

More 15mm US Moderns done